When it comes to Tyre coupling, we can say that it is a type of elastic coupling. This consists of a flexible element. The two coupling halves are also referred to as the hub or the flange. This is superbly flexible and we designed it in a methodically and traditional way. Both the halves of the couplings are made of cast iron. This is available in both pre-drilled as well as variants of clamping bush. These are helpful for the quick installation and removal of couplings.
There exists rubber composite and this composite is perfectly matched with the temperature range from -500 C to + 500 C. These couplings are available made with heating oil and this helps in a wide range of applications. This coupling is used in a wide range of industries due to its long-lasting and durable features.
Tyre couplings are extremely flexible and hence they can compensate for the necessary angle errors. These possess and an impact damping effect. These couplings are easy to adapt to a wide range of alignment errors. These are also required a low maintenance cost. These can easily be used in a dirty environment like contaminated by oil or grease, etc. These couplings have become popular mainly because of easy installation and time-saving features.
Features of Tyre Coupling
Tyre couplings are hugely being used in a wide range of industries. The primary features of these couplings are mentioned below.
- It helps in reducing misalignment.
- These are time-saving and easy to install
- During the change of tyre, no disturbance will occur
- These are featured with the excellent shock absorption capacity
- These couplings always as per leading standards those are practiced in the industry
- Before presenting these couplings to the market, all the spare components are tested properly.
- These couplings will not require any lubrication.
- These elastic tyre couplings can satisfy the customer with flexibility.