When it comes to passing high-torque, we suggest using Gear couplings instead of other forms of couplings.
Gear couplings are used to transmit high-level torque. These are designed to pass on the torque between the shafts that are not collinear. Gear couplings are mainly available in two variations at our place. These are flanged sleeve and continuous sleeve. Flanged gear is made of short sleeves and it is enclosed by a perpendicular flange. These couplings consist of two hubs and these are crowned with external teeth along with the two outer sleeves. These are fitted with an internal spur. Both the flanges are placed on each other and screws are uses to hold them together.
We always use these couplings are made with high-quality raw materials to make these couplings so that they can support dynamic construction. Generally, our gear couplings get widely used in the various fields of industry such as power mills, cement industry, steel plants, plants of metal rolling, mining hubs, crane manufacturing, and more. Our Gear couplings are also hugely used in chemical and fertilizer plants.
Features of Gear Couplings that we provide
The features of gear couplings can be mentioned as below.
- We use EN8/EN9 forged materials to make the hubs
- Heat treatment is also done
- Top-quality spares those are made of EN8 material are used in making gear couplings
- Keyway, as well as the final bore, is done
- The cutting of the teeth is done by proper maintenance of the DOP or the SPAN as per the requirement of the sliding tolerance.
- All the parts are entirely interchangeable
- Casings too are made by EN8 and EN9 materials
- The range of gear couplings varied between NE 100 to NE 119.
Advantages you can get from our Gear Couplings
The advantages of gear couplings are
- Long term durability
- Resistant to corrosion
- Sturdy and possess excellent bore capacity
- Immense torque rating.