Manufacturer China from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ 80 Tractor Spare Parts – Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For much more data.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Our item variety involves all types of helical equipment, spur gear, bevel equipment, gear rack, worm equipment, sprockets,chains, bearings, pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes.It is our intention to supply a huge assortment of quality items at inexpensive rates, give the best provider for buyers pleased and contribute to our continued enhancement.


Quick Details

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand Title:


Item Name:

equipment shaft







Surface treatment method:

Spray paint


Shot blasting


Tractor MTZ






80-4202019 Z8

Supply Capacity

Source Potential:
50000 Set/Sets per Day

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Particulars
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
Amount(Bags) 1 – 20 21 – a hundred >100
Est. Time(days) seven 15 To be negotiated

On-line Customization


Relevant Industries Machinery Fix Outlets,Farms
Use Tractors
Area of Origin China
China Xinjiang
Model Title Paruc
Merchandise Identify equipment shaft
Colour Silvery
Content 20CrMnTi
Measurement 15*six*6cm
Surface area treatment method Spray paint
Technics Shot   blasting
Software Tractor MTZ
Bodyweight one.4kg
Certification ISO9001:2008
OEM 80-4202019 Z8

Transportation mode: Totally free sample is obtainable as soon as you take the freight gather

Payment time period: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your organization typically transports merchandise to your nations around the world?

This issue is mostly decided by the quantity of the products. If the quantity of orders is adequate for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the amount of orders is small, they can be transported by the delivery company.

Q2:Is your firm’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not acknowledge retail orders. Our buy quantity is determined according to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are thirty situations in 1 box, then thirty are the most affordable get quantity.

Q3:What is the payment approach?

If it is a spot, we need to get the entire payment prior to they can be shipped if it is an order, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to indication the deal.


EPG – 1 of the largest transmission factory in China, major items: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary equipment travel, helical,screw, beve gears and spare areas and agricultural elements manunfacuter in ChinaFor far more data.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Manufacturer  China from China 80-4202019 Z8 Gear Shaft 15*6*6 cm MTZ 80 Tractor Spare Parts - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

nylon gear coupling

As one of leading nylon gear coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer nylon gear coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

address:Carrer Prat de la Creu,Andorra la Vella,Andorra

Manufacturer supplier exporter of nylon gear coupling

Recent Posts