We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Owns 8 patent technologies, the comprehensive performance of ZW axial flow pump ranks in top among all the local competitors in China. It is a product of provincial achievement ,and it gained the award of EPT progress of China machinery industry. There are plenty of real sales achievements for every single specification from diameter 250 mm to 1500 mm. ZW axial flow pump is widely used as forced circulation pump in the applications of big flow rate with low total head,for example: MVR water treatment, vacuum salt, aluminum oxide, sodium sulfate, chlorine-alkali, sugar making,seawater desalination..
|Total head:||H=8~1.5 (m)|
|Fluid s.g.:||γ ≤1.5|
|Fluid viscosity:||ν ≤600(mm2/s)|
- Elbow structure for pump body,piece-welded body and casted body for selection.
- Pump impeller is cantilever type with spherical hub,impeller blades are adjustable.
- Pump shaft adopts butt welding workmanship,the wetted parts or possible wetted parts are made from stainless steel or other corrosive materials.
- Mechanical seal and packing seal can be interchangeable.
- Adopting cartridge mechanical seal,reliable and easy for maintenance.
- Enlarged cylinder type bearing housing with oil level glass and oil filler,which extends the bearing life and interval of lubricant changing.
- Pump and be driven by motor through V-belts,gear box or directly through couplings. For pipe hung pump,the universal joint transmission must be adopted if the motor ≥200kW.
Structure drawing is as below
1. Bearing housing 2. Bracket 3. Oiler 4. Oil leveler 5. Bearing 6. Shaft sealing 7. Shaft 8. Pump elbow9. Impeller 10. Hub cover 11. Pump casing
- Salt-making force circulation pump
- Sodium sulfate force circulation pump
- Aluminum oxide force circulation pump
- Sugar-making force circulation pump
- Chlorine alkali force circulation pump
- MVR water treatment force circulation pump
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.