Factory China wholesale price k700 tractor parts casting 3th gear flange bushing 236-1701135 – Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

Factory  China wholesale price k700 tractor parts casting 3th gear flange bushing 236-1701135 - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For much more data.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

If you are searching for a 540 PTO shaft, 540 to a thousand PTO adapter, 540 PTO hydraulic pump, or a 540 PTO gearbox, seem no even more. It’s critical to change PTO parts that are worn or cracking before you have a significant breakdown that could be expensive and even harmful. We have PTO generate shafts as nicely as vital protect parts for your protection. Our Eurocardan areas consist of a assortment of types of clutches to enhance the procedure of your electricity consider-off system. PTO shafts and accessories are an important element of the a lot more than 26,000 objects we have for farm, shop, house and yard.two. Auger Packing containers. Gearboxes especially designed for use on grain augers 3. Slasher / Mower bins. Gearboxes developed for Rotary Cutters (Slashers / Mowers.) 4. Worm wheel pace reduction bins. Gearboxes made to lessen input shaft pace on equipment like conveyors, mixers and many others. five. Speed Multiplier gearboxes. Gearboxes for increasing tractor PTO speed to run tools like pumps, turbines and so forth. 6. PTO Speed Reducer/Increaser. Specially developed gearbox for minimizing one thousand rpm PTO to 540 rpm. Will also increase 540 rpm to one thousand rpm. Maintains unique rotation of PTO output. “We are constantly serving our buyers with our very best merchandise.” Our firm is situated in XiHu HangZhou Zhejiang Province. T


Swift Details

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant


forged iron


K-700 Components




Transmission Power

Shipping time:






Top quality:






Supply Potential

Source Potential:
a thousand Piece/Pieces per Working day

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Specifics
Carton packing
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Guide Time
Amount(Baggage) 1 – a hundred and fifty >150
Est. Time(days) 5 To be negotiated

On-line Customization





Relevant Industries Equipment Repair Retailers,Farms
Variety K-seven hundred Elements
Use K-seven hundred Elements
Spot of Origin CHINA
Manufacturer Identify EP
Content solid  iron
Application K-seven hundred Components
Package Carton
Attribute Transmission Energy
Shipping and delivery time 7-15days
Dimension 7.nine*seven.nine*4.2cm
Excess weight .42kg
Quality one hundred%tested
Certification ISO9001:2008
OEM 236-1701135










If you need to have any favorable or rapidly shipping welcome to make contact with us

Q1:How your company generally transports products to your countries?

This dilemma is largely determined by the amount of the merchandise. If the quantity of orders is ample for a container, it is recommended that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the number of orders is little, they can be delivered by the shipping and delivery organization.

Q2:Is your company’s items retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our buy quantity is identified according to the packaging of the items. For illustration, if there are thirty cases in 1 box, then thirty are the cheapest purchase quantity.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a place, we need to get the total payment just before they can be delivered if it is an buy, then in accordance to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the deal to sign the contract.

EPG – a single of the biggest transmission manufacturing facility in China, primary items: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary equipment push, helical,screw, beve gears and spare components and agricultural areas manunfacuter in China /For much more details.: Cell/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Factory  China wholesale price k700 tractor parts casting 3th gear flange bushing 236-1701135 - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

nylon gear coupling

As one of leading nylon gear coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer nylon gear coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.


address:Carrer Prat de la Creu,Andorra la Vella,Andorra

Manufacturer supplier exporter of nylon gear coupling

Recent Posts