Factory Direct Sale Flexible Gear Coupling for Motor
|Product Name||Densen customized GIICL gear motor shaft coupling,machine shaft coupling,flexible gear coupling|
|Rated Torque||0.4~4500 kN·m|
|Material||45# Steel or 42CrMo|
|Application||Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.|
Why Choose Us
1. One stop service:
We have 5 own factories and 50+ sub-contractors located in different areas of China to offer you one-stop manufacturing and purchasing services to help you save time and reduce procurement cost.
2. Your eyes in China:
Our commitment to quality permeates from quoting, scheduling, production, inspection to deliver into your warehouse, our QC team will remark the errors if has on QC documents for your checking before delivery as your 3rd party.
3. Your R&Dconsultant:
With professional engineers team and 29 years manufacture experience ,we would help you work out problems during new parts’ development, optimize design and recommend the most cost-effective solution.
4. Your Emergency Solver:
With continued grown factories team and our QC teams located in different areas, if customers need to expedite the delivery, we would be able to adopt another factory to produce together immediately.
5. Quality Guaranty:
No matter how long time the products delivered, we are responsible for the quality. In case the products be rejected, we would replace them or return fund according to your demand without hesitation
FAQQ1. Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
Manufacture, we have 5 own foundries, 4 in ZheJiang Province, 1 in ZHangZhoug Province
Q2. Do you have MOQ request?
1 pcs per order is ok with us , unless material is seldom used.
Q3. If I only have a sample,without drawings, can you quote then manufacture for me?
Just send us the sample, we would have the sample simulated and measured by professional equipment then issue formal drawings for
you , at the same time, we could help you optimize the design according to your demand and related processes’ feasibility.
Types of Gear Coupling Designs
There are several types of gear coupling designs available, each with its own specific characteristics and applications. The main types of gear couplings are:
- Sleeve Gear Couplings: Sleeve gear couplings consist of two hubs with external gears and a center sleeve with internal gears. The hubs are mounted on the shaft ends, and the center sleeve connects the two hubs. This design allows for angular and axial misalignment while transmitting torque between the shafts. Sleeve gear couplings are suitable for general-purpose applications and offer easy maintenance.
- Continuous Sleeve Gear Couplings: Continuous sleeve gear couplings are an improved version of sleeve gear couplings. In this design, the center sleeve is extended to cover the entire length of the hubs, providing additional support and increasing torque capacity. The continuous sleeve design reduces the bending effect on the shafts and allows for higher torque transmission.
- Flanged Sleeve Gear Couplings: Flanged sleeve gear couplings are similar to continuous sleeve couplings but include flanges at the ends of the center sleeve. These flanges provide extra support and help maintain proper alignment between the shafts. Flanged sleeve gear couplings are commonly used in high-speed and heavy-duty applications.
- Half Gear Couplings: Half gear couplings, also known as semi-rigid gear couplings, consist of one flexible half and one rigid half. The flexible half has internal gear teeth, while the rigid half has external gear teeth. This design allows for angular misalignment while offering higher torque capacity than fully flexible couplings. Half gear couplings are often used in applications where some degree of misalignment is expected, but not as much as what sleeve gear couplings can handle.
- Full Gear Couplings: Full gear couplings consist of two hubs with external gear teeth that mesh directly with each other. This design provides high torque capacity and is suitable for applications requiring minimal misalignment. Full gear couplings offer excellent torsional rigidity and are often used in precision applications where accurate shaft alignment is critical.
- Flexible Gear Couplings: Flexible gear couplings combine the features of gear couplings and flexible couplings. They consist of two hubs with external gears and a flexible element, such as a membrane or elastomeric material, connecting the hubs. This design allows for some misalignment while providing damping of vibrations and shock absorption.
Each type of gear coupling has its advantages and limitations, and the choice of coupling design depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the level of misalignment, torque capacity, speed, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-09-08