GCLD Type Drum Gear Couplings(JB/T 8854.1-2001)
1. Small radial dimension and large bearing capacity are commonly used in shafting transmission under low speed and heavy load conditions.
2. Under the same outer diameter of the inner gear sleeve and the maximum outer diameter of the coupling, the load-carrying capacity of the drum-shaped gear coupling is 15-20% higher than that of the straight-tooth coupling on average.
3. It can compensate for the relative offset of 2 axes at a certain angle and work long distances with the middle axle.
4. It is suitable for connecting horizontal 2 coaxial axles and driving shafting with a certain angle displacement.
1. The coupling shaft hole combination has Y/Z1, Y/J1.
2. The diameter of the shaft hole with brackets shall not be selected in the new design.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduce foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in Cardan shafts relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→ Packing→ Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop a new model when there is new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
Handling Misalignment with Gear Couplings
Gear couplings are designed to accommodate certain degrees of misalignment between shafts, making them suitable for applications where some flexibility is required. They can handle three main types of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: This type of misalignment occurs when the axes of the two connected shafts are not parallel but intersect at a small angle. Gear couplings can handle a moderate amount of angular misalignment, typically up to a few degrees, without sacrificing performance.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment refers to a situation where the two connected shafts are offset in parallel but remain parallel to each other. Gear couplings can accommodate a certain amount of parallel misalignment, but it is generally limited to a fraction of the coupling’s overall length.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment happens when the two shafts are offset along the axis of rotation. Gear couplings can handle limited axial misalignment, but it is essential to ensure that the coupling’s end float or end-play is correctly set to prevent axial loading on connected equipment.
It is important to note that while gear couplings can handle some degree of misalignment, excessive misalignment can lead to premature wear and failure. Regular maintenance and proper installation are crucial to ensuring that gear couplings perform optimally and have a longer service life.
editor by CX 2023-10-16