Coupling Travel Device Planetary Gear Coupling Excavator Parts For DX300LC-5
|Used on||Excavator,Air Compressor, Marine|
|Packaging Details||Netural Package|
|Part Name||Gear Coupling|
|Supply Ability||3000 PCS Per Week|
Why choose us:
Experience more than 20 years’ experience
Wholesaler We supply a wide range of spare parts for excavators
arm cylinder seal kit, Boom cylinder seal kit, Bucket cylinder seal kit, main pump seal kit, travel motor seal kit,
swing motor seal kit, control valve seal kit, center joint seal kit, track adjust seal kit, bushings,
floating seals, o-ring box, pusher, etc.
cylinder heads, cylinder blocks, crankshafts, camshafts, connecting rods, water pumps, turbo chargers,
engine assys, fan blades, main bearing and connecting rod bearings, pistons, piston rings, liner kits, etc.
hydraulic cylinder assembly, gear pump assembly, hydraulic pump assembly, travel motor assembly, final drive assembly, swing motor assembly,
main valve assembly, service valves, gasket kits, etc.
solenoid valves, water sensors, pressure sensors, throttle motors, stop solenoid, controllers, monitors, etc.
seal kits, bushings, floating seals, o-ring box, pushers, couplings, engine cushions, bearings, gears, fuel filter
oil filter, air filter, track link assy, front idler, carrier roller, hydraulic oil cooler, water tank, track link assy, etc.
Product show as below:
couplings, rubber mounts, gera parts, hydraulic seals and seal kits for hydraulic hammers, rock breakers, hydraulic excavators,wheel loaders, and JCB badkhoe loaders.
And, Our company also supply:
Engine parts, hydraulic piston pump and hydraulic travel motor, Swing motor assembly and hydraulic component parts, electric parts, etc. Hydraulic hammer breaker parts with piston, cylinder, chisel, through bolt, side bolt, top bush, front head bushing,accumlator, valve, etc.
We always try our best for all our customers and make it better and better. Welcome!
Limitations and Disadvantages of Using Gear Couplings
While gear couplings offer many advantages, they also have some limitations and disadvantages that should be considered when selecting coupling solutions for specific applications:
- Cost: Gear couplings can be more expensive compared to other types of couplings, especially when precision machining or specialized materials are required. The initial investment might be higher, but the long-term benefits may outweigh the cost.
- Size and Weight: Gear couplings are generally larger and heavier than some other coupling types. This can impact the overall size and weight of the machinery, which may be a concern in applications with limited space or weight restrictions.
- Maintenance: Gear couplings require regular maintenance, including lubrication and periodic inspection to ensure proper functioning. Neglecting maintenance can lead to premature wear and failure.
- Backlash: Like other gear mechanisms, gear couplings may have some inherent backlash due to the clearance between gear teeth. This slight play can affect precision applications where accurate motion transmission is critical.
- Noise and Vibration: Gear couplings can generate more noise and vibration compared to flexible couplings, especially at higher speeds. This can be a concern in applications that require low-noise operation.
- Misalignment Tolerance: While gear couplings can handle moderate misalignment, they may not be as forgiving as flexible couplings in accommodating significant shaft misalignment.
Despite these limitations, gear couplings remain a popular choice for many applications, particularly in heavy-duty industrial settings where they excel in transmitting high torque and handling demanding conditions. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance can help mitigate some of the disadvantages, making gear couplings a reliable choice for power transmission in various industries.
editor by CX 2023-08-30